moving

Welcome to The AIAIASP...........write to us on circlesecretary@gmail.com

Question Booklet and Keys


India Post has released PS Gr - B examination and PM Grade I Question booklet and its key in our departmental website.


Name of the Examination
Dates on which held
Details of Question Booklets & Keys
Postal Service Group 'B' Examination
29-5-2011
Question Booklets in series A,B,C,& D for paper I and II with keys
Postmaster Grade -I Examination
12-06-2011
Question Booklets in series A,B,C,& D for paper I and II with keys

The Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for promotion to the cadre of Postal Service Group 'B' - 2011 held on 29-05-2011 - Question Booklet Series and Keys

Paper I - Question Booklet Series
Keys
Paper II - Question Booklet Series
Keys
The Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for promotion to the cadre of Postmaster Grade -I held on 12-06-2011 - Question Booklet Series and Keys
Paper I - Question Booklet Series
Keys
Paper II - Question Booklet Series
Keys

Click here to View

Source : http://www.indiapost.gov.in/

No comments: